The Database Tour supports the following interface languages:
|Spanish||Carlos Mario Topelman Gonzalez|
|Catalan||Josep Maria Gómez Boada|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Fernando Faria|
We would like to thank all those, who contributed their translations of Database Tour interface and/or this website.
If you find errors in the translations, please contact us. Thank you!
If you would like to help translating the software to other European languages, please read the notes below.
Notes for candidates
- We need only QUALITY translations. The candidate must have a solid experience in working with relational databases, be good in English (including database terms), and be very literate in the language to translate to.
- The size of Database Tour interface to translate is 100+ KB.
- The translator agrees to translate additional small portions of text for new versions of Database Tour (if asked).
- Before applying, the translations should be tested by other Database Tour users, which speak the translator language. The testers may be chosen by Database Tour author.
- Due to new releases of Database Tour are published very often, the translation must be done within a month.
Benefits for translators
- The translator will get one Database Tour Pro license for FREE.
- We GUARANTEE FREE MAJOR UPGRADES for all those translators, who contributes the additional translations for new versions of Database Tour (usually these additional translations consist of several phrases for the interface and several phrases for the web site).
- We place the translator name and a link to his (her) website (if any) on this web page.
If you are agree with conditions above and want to translate Database Tour interface and/or web site in your language, please contact us.
ATTENTION! In your message, please mention that you have read and agree with notes for candidates.