Report Builder parts:
- Report template area. Here, the report objects are placed.
- Object Tree. It represents hierarchical structure of the report objects.
- Object Inspector. It lists all properties of the selected object(s) and allows to edit them. If it is not shown on screen, press F11.
- Set of toolbars. It allows to edit visual properties of the selected objects.
- Object Palette. To add a new object to the report, click the corresponding button in the palette, then click the template area where you want to place the object and, holding the mouse button down, draw the object borders.
- Status line. It shows some short information about the report and selected object(s).